If they only heard your voice, would they hire you?
What We Will Do
- Personal Monologues, the emotional life.
- Beauty of breath, voice and language
- Advanced Body Work
What You Come Away with
- Integration of the emotional life,
Voice and language (Secrets of Richard Burton)
- New body awareness
Conversations We Don't Want to Have
Faced with conflict, anxiety, obsessive thinking or angst, we stop breathing and impulsively or compulsively react or avoid responding. To hold back your breath holds back feelings and holds back the voice. This workshop is an invitation to work with the breath and bring the creative forces to our voice. When we recognize the power of our voice to awaken the deeper stories of our lives, we heal our lives. Align, transform and create.
What we do:
- Body Work, breathing exercises, cutting edge vocal and language exercises (including poetry)
- Improvs, personal monologues, visualization
What you go home with:
- The power of the breath to access the imagination and the subconscious.
- Heightened awareness of our authentic voice through writing, dancing,
speaking and singing
- Heightened awareness of our intuitive connection to language
- Ownership of our voice and ownership of our power
- Build the daring to take risks